Sanitary Inspector (SIT) Admission Circular 2022-23
Sanitary Inspector Admission Circular 2022-23 at Institute of Health Technology (IHT). Candidates can apply for any IHT Institute of Dhaka, Rajshahi, Bogra, Chittagong, Barisal, Rangpur and Jhenaidah for 3 years program. One applicant can apply for one campus otherwise application will be canceled. SIT admission application open from January 19, 2015 and closed date February 10, 2015
SIT Admission Condition:
1. Minimum age require 40 years as on 1/1/2015
2. Min. SSC & HSC pass applicant can apply who service at SIT
3. Experienced applicant will get priority.
4. 600 Taka application have to pay by payorder
IHT Admission Selection process:
1. 5 Year more experienced applicant will get 2 point for per year
2. Maximum 10 points will be added from experience.
3. 6% number will be counted from SSC result & 8% from HSC
Required papers for SIT Admission:
SSC/HSC Certificate & Mark Sheet attached copy
Joining Letter etc.
SIT department’s service holder will get three years deputation for study. They have to continue service at their own department after completed certification; if they did not get job. Institute of Health Technology application last date 10/2/2015
Download SIT Admission Notice 2014-15 at IHT