Jagannath University MPhil & PhD Admission Circular 2020. JNU MPhil/PhD admission application has begin on February 1, 2020 and application last date March 31, 2020. Application form will be received from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Filled up form have to submit respective department Chairman Office. Jagannath University MPhil & PhD admission application form download online.
Qualification for MPhil/PhD Admission:
1. Candidate must complete Masters degree with relevant subject from university.
2. They have minimum 50% marks in Graduation/post-graduation on related subjects.
3. Applicants who have CGPA 3.25 in both level, they are eligible for admission.
4. MBBS passed students must have 55% marks for admission.
5. Applicants who have 3rd division in SSC/HSC/equivalent are not eligible
Admission Selection Process:
Academic committee will process final decision. They will check eligibility for all students and recommend for admission and approve the field of study. The applicants have to submit their research paper recommended by the Supervisor to the Chairman of the Department.
JNU MPhil Course duration:
MPhil is a one year full time course. So, service holders have to take one year leave from his/her organization. Academic year June to June and course duration 36 weeks. Jagannath University MPhil & PhD Program open for all university in Bangladesh