Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) is providing all type of Visa for Bangladeshi citizen. Online Visa Application is mandatory from 17th August, 2010. High Commision of India in Bangladesh is process all Visa. The Following visa center is operating by Indian Governments. [br] [br]
Indian Visa Center Address:
Dhanmondi, House#24, Road#2, Dhaka-1215
Gulshan-1, House#12, Road#137, Dhaka-1212
Motijheel, State Bank of India, 24-25 Dilkusha
Chittagong, Zakir Hossain Road, Habib Lane
Sylhet, Rahim Tower, Subhanighat Biswa Road
Khulna, Dr. Motiar Rahman Tower, 64, KDA Avenue C/A
Rajshahi, Morium Ali Tower, Holding No-18,Greater Road, Barnali More [br] [br]
Indian Visa Processing Fee:
From Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi visa fee Tk. 600/= and Sylhet, Khulna Tk. 700/= per applicant. [br] [br]
Medical Visa: Indian Embassy is providing emergency visa for applicants who will apply for doctor visit. Without e-token, Gulshan Visa center providing emergency visa for patients. Applicants will get visa on first come first out basis. Click bellow link to get Online Indian Visa Application form from Bangladesh.
Visa Office Working Hours:
Visa Application Receive:Sunday to Thursday at 8:00 am to 1:00pm
Visa distribution: 3-6 PM on Sunday-Thursday [br] [br]
Important information for online Visa:
1. Online photo upload mandatory from 1st January, 2015. Application could not accepted without applicants PP size photo.
2. Applicant have to fill up previous nationality option carefully.
3. Applicant who live in Chittagong, they must apply in CTG visa center.
4. After submission online application, nobody can edit any information. So, carefully apply online. You have to apply again.
5. Web fill number preserve carefully because it will be used for future reference.
Visa Processing Time:
After receive visa application, minimum 3 working days require for processing visa. Some time it may be changed depend on Nationality and special case. [br] [br]
Indian Visa Help Center:
Telephone Number: 00-88-02-9893003