Online BMI Calculator | Check Your Body Mass Index
Online BMI Calculator. Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI). This tool calculate BMI using height and weight. Body Mass Index is a simple calculation using a person’s height and weight. Adult male and female can calculate BMI using this online tool. BMI Calculation by following step:
1. Measure your height in meters (m) or centimeters (cm).
2. Measure your weight in kilograms (kg).
3. Divide your weight by your height squared.
The formula is:BMI = weight (kg) / (height (m) x height (m))
A BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 is considered healthy, while a BMI below 18.5 is underweight, and a BMI above 25 is overweight. However, it’s important to note that BMI is not always an accurate measure of health, as it doesn’t take into account factors such as muscle mass or body composition. It’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice on your health and fitness.
BMI stands for Body Mass Index, which is a measure of body fat based on your height and weight. It is a simple calculation that helps to determine if someone is underweight, normal weight, overweight or obese. BMI Graph
Risk of Overweight:
1. Increased High Blood Pressure
2. Increased LDL cholesterol which is known as bad cholesterol
3. Decrease of HLD cholesterol which is known as good cholesterol
4. Very poor life quality which is not desire any one
5. Overweight can make breathing problems and sound sleep not possible